Time Line Therapy Session
It’s time to release the holds of the past and expand your future during this 60 minute Time Line Therapy Session with a 15 minute follow up call.
- Finding yourself living more fully in the present, no longer dwelling on the past or worried about the future.
- Understanding why you have been staying stuck for so long.
- Tapping into the experience that you have chosen to forget to hide the pain you experienced, which has been holding you stuck.
- Releasing the negative self talk that you have been holding onto to prevent you from going for your successes.
- Gaining clarity for your future.
- Reigniting your passions and reconnecting with your purpose.
- Refocusing on what is important to you – your values and your desires.
- Releasing what is has been limiting you and holding you back.
What is Time Line Therapy?
Your “Time Line” is how you unconsciously store your memories or how you unconsciously know the difference between a memory from the past and a projection of the future. Behavioral change in an individual takes place at an unconscious level. People don’t change consciously. The Time Line Therapy® techniques allow you to work at the unconscious level and release the effects of past negative experiences and change “inappropriate” programming in minutes rather than days, months or years – from Tad James, M.S., Ph.D. created Time Line Therapy
Benefits of Time Line Therapy
There are huge benefits from a Time Line Therapy session, which may include:
- Letting go of the limiting beliefs that have been holding you back
- Gaining a better understanding of past events that impacted your life
- Releasing phobias
- Releasing negative emotions such as anger, fear, grief, feelings of unworthiness, regret, hurt, sadness, guilt, jealousy, hostility, and anxiety
- Increase your self-confidence
- Overcoming the impact of past trauma
- Increasing your capacity for success in all areas of life
- Feeling empowered rather than helpless
- Overcoming the obstacles that have been keeping you from living the life you desire
- Have more fulfilling interpersonal relationships
Issues, Symptoms, Conditions that have been treated with Time Line Therapy
One of the most impressive characteristics of Time Line Therapy is that it can be used to treat many different psychiatric disorders and symptoms, as well as physical conditions. It can also be very beneficial for helping people overcome challenging life issues and overcoming the seeming obstacles that have hindered them from having the life they deserve. Time Line Therapy can help those struggling with:
- Anxiety, including phobias and fears
- Limiting beliefs
- Low self-esteem
- Lack of self-confidence
- Feeling “stuck”
- Stress and Depression
- Unresolved grief and loss
- Painful emotions that continue to resurface